By downloading any of the summary statistics provided by omicscience.org, you agree to the following conditions.
Please read these licence terms carefully.
- These data are provided on an “as-is” basis, without warranty of any type, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty as to their performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Investigators will use these results for scientific research and educational use only, use for commercial businesses is not permitted.
- Investigators will not include these results in meta-analyses of any kind for single or more entities (protein targets/metabolites) without explicit written consent and/ or a collaborative agreement with the respective data owners (corresponding author(s)).
- Reposting or distribution of omicscience results files is prohibited.
- Investigators certify that they are in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws or regulations and institutional policies regarding human subjects and genetics research.
- Investigators will never attempt to identify any participants.
- Investigators will cite the appropriate omicscience publications, this resource (www.omicscience.org) and respective acknowledgements
in any communications or publications arising directly or indirectly from these data. In addition, please acknowledge the time and effort of the
study participants and investigators whose data has enabled this research by including the respective study DOI and information:
EPIC-Norfolk - DOI 10.22025/2019.10.105.00004; https://www.epic-norfolk.org.uk/
Fenland - DOI: 10.22025/2017.10.101.00001; https://www.mrc-epid.cam.ac.uk/research/studies/fenland/
INTERVAL - DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(17)31928-1; https://www.intervalstudy.org.uk/
Access to full summary statistics
We are currently woking on restoring full functionality due to a severe cyberattack on the Helmholtz Center Munich. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to restore all data download functionalities as soon as possible.